Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

DREAM ON

Dreams is the title this poem is about,
you know it, when it'll sprout.

I usually long for dreams, good or bad,
of some experience, I never had.

And maybe wont too, or it'd not be right,
seeing things that aren't yet alight,

It is an Utopian world, when its good and not bad,
and hellish when sad.

I love my dreams because they occur rare,
with me in some kind of nightmare.

You must know APJ Abdul Kalaam.
Find him, send him my salaam.

He talked about dreaming, yes! dreaming.
but he meant ideas that'd send India gleaming.

So I thought of reprinting the same message..
Dream people when you've the ability and age,

But dont just sit idle, blinking,
make stuff happen, reality, worth appreciating.

The world maybe advanced and superior,
but is very much for our reach, inferior,

Stretch your leg, throw your ideas and roar,
Become a 21st century Neil's Bohr.

Create a change, a civilisation,
But do keep in mind instrumentation.

that'd save our Earth, now crying,
asking our help. Save it from dying.

I henceforth dedicate this poem to teens,
who've ideas to show off, not fancy jeans,

Think of issues like peace too,
bettering relationship between me n you.

I thereby leave now, so ADIOS
start working for the future kiddos......


1 comment:

  1. incontrovertible!....so dream on........

    awesome start dude......

    ReplyDelete