Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

EMOEM

Darkness falls when dusk rises,
Diamond shines when coal turns older,
I was the same and thought i'll be forever,
Untill this magic kindled me with surprises.

Deep seated eyes with a circle of black,
Guarding it like a coveted prize,
That glowing face, that which made other's lies,
That sweet air of joy, sweeter than a musk filled sack.

What are you ? a lie ? a dream ?
Why am i so confunded? so lost ?
Feel alone in a desert so vast..
Talk to me, touch me.... make me gleam..

Cause when you are around, i levitate !
Within and without....
My emotions all sprout!
But to express.. to tell .. i hesitate...

Stole away my dream, my hope,
Made my heart ache so strong, so dire
Your absence kills, burns me like fire,
With the joy of pain as a sweet dope....

I ask for your hand ..
Upon mine, please take me as yours,
I'll make sure you feel no remorse,
Holding you with a strong secure band...

Will you fill in my life?, my soul?
Forever ever ever and ever?
That one'll smell even our live fragrance together,
Above our decayed burial hole ...

Written in love,
With love,
For a love,
By a love..............



4 comments:

  1. awwwwww awesome one......nyc imagination....simile wid musk filled sack too appreciable....can't beleive its juzzz imagination......lol whoz dat????......nyc art..never leave it dude..keep in touch....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dai !! the third para na engavo padhuchuruken !! KD !! anyway... too gud da !! gethu showing !! when i askd u... u said u wud hav to be too vetti for all this... lol look at u !! seriously too gud !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its my fav....
    and i know the story too... ;)
    great job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude... this thing is always my fav!!!!

    ReplyDelete