Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

THEM

This Poem is written in a way i devised on my own. Simply, the number of lines in each stanza is twice the number of words per line..
TWINZA, i coined this style as TWINZA;

THEM

Twice i cried,
when i exited,
when i fell.
People came, answered;
Mom first led,
They then traced.

Mom showed,
this life;
They showed,
what life.

Mom love;
They death.
I saw;
I felt.

Mom blood;
them nothing.
How come,
did they?

Tears fall;
stopped midway-
they stopped,
more fell..

Why them?
Why me?
Why so?
Why so?

This bliss,
splendid life;
Live now;
Die never..

No words;
No language;
Cannot repay,
Stolen love.

Chuck life,
now ME;
they found;
they told.

I refused;
they pushed,
I stood:
they pushed,

I pondered;
I wondered;
it struck,
REAL hard..

Going waste,
My talents,
they showed,
the channel.

I sprang,
worked, toiled,
i smiled:
they joiced!

I grew;
they knew;
them happy;
just happy.

At times,
I mistake;
I smite;
I spite;

Problems rose,
splits grew;
Dire me;
Helpful them..

Yet smiled,
taught love;
Pardon too;
they rock..

Other times,
twisted fate
confusions many,
vision cloudy.

Decisions tough,
Paths many,
lamp above,
they held.

High high,
I grew,
I loved;
simply loved..

Who is the THEM?
Not them as they!
This THEM means more..
Them who give loads,
Take back nothing, nothing!
Great hearts, Great minds!
Path ahead, Forever led.

them them? Them YOU...!

6 comments:

  1. bloody brilliant,budding biomedical engineer!(ah..alliteration!) a subtle ode to friendship! great going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there goes my shakespeare...........really aweome mahn...........it is meant 4 frnzz......but analyse closely it can be interpreted in a wayy different manner.....stanzas 5 n 12....heart touching.....really good....mum a simile wid frnzz...lyk it.... good dat my frn has done something useful bunking 2 hrs of math!!!...lol
    keep up................

    ReplyDelete
  3. @myth: sorry myth, but when i wrote this, I looked at friends as a different relation altogether, no, not looking at a mom as a friend! and no i dint bunk math class to write this.. check out the posted time... wrote this poem at 3 the prev nite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @varsh: lol thanx.. nyc alliteration too! bdw, look at it Varsh, Anush helped me read this poem in a totally different manner. Only sarcasm and satire intended kind of.. think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looseeee i dint mean mum a frn......i juz meant the idea of mum in was nyc....n yeah sarcasm intended.....n i thought u told me u wrote in the morn....sry 4 tht.....night pox.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. zaid ..cant put in words ..its simply superb .hey i hope u go a long way to writ a poem better than 'IF'..

    ReplyDelete